Friday, July 30, 2010

Talent Minus Track

I am leaving town till thursday, which is our production number rehearsal/ swimsuit and production outfits approval.  For those who have not given me the minus track to their songs needs to either email me their songs or have it with them that day, no exceptions.  I HAVE to get the master cd for the  pageant done and I'm waiting on those talent cds only.  Please please make sure you have it there.  Also make sure you have the production number choreography memorized and performance ready so that all we have to do is clean it up. 

-Don't forget to get your tickets sold

-We will have posters for you to put around town and a list of the places you need to take them to so that we can them evenly distributed.  This is an important task because its how we advertize the pageants time and date, since I got some headshots later than usual, I wasn't able to get the posters done as soon as I would have liked so I would very very much appreciate it you can be responsible to get the posters to your 10 designated spots BEFORE saturday night, August 7th.  We'll have them for you no later than the production number rehearsal, if you want a faster jump on it, contact Angela before then and she should have them.  We will give each of you a list of where to put them.  Thanks girls, I really appreciate your help.  I can't believe we're down to the countdown!!

1 comment: