Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Paperwork due

I need everyone's paperwork and or headshot for those that I don't have yet.  It is really really important that you either call me and let me know that you won't be bringing it this thursday and we'll discuss when you will or you need to have it to this thursdays workshop.  I'm starting to get behind of when the judges folders should be sent out and I've got to get the ad worked on and I can't without all the pictures.  Please please do it ASAP.  Thanks everyone.

Headshots missing:
Katie
Nicole
Laura
Lindsey
McCall

Contract and fees:
Katie
Nicole (just contract)
McCall
Brittney
Lindsey

Paperwork:
Laura
Brittney
Stephanie (check my email address with the one you have, I'm still not seeing it  marizhawn@hotmail.com)
McCall
Lindsey (I only have your evening bio)
Nicole (I have everything but your finished platform essay)

CMN Please if you haven't registered online PLEASE do it now and get on your $100 fundraiser


I know that with all that happened in my personal life and the dates changing for one reason or another we got off track on our due dates but we really need to kick it in gear.  Theres a few of you that added later than the first couple workshops and we've talked about it, but now I HAVE to have it ASAP.  So I expect that I will either hear from you or you will give it to Angela tomarrow night.  Thanks girls.

1 comment:

  1. I re-send it again. I hope you get it. If not let me know so I can give you a hard copy of my paperwork.I'm SO SORRY for the inconvenience. Have a great Day

    *Alpha Phi*Stephany Grass

    ReplyDelete