Friday, July 23, 2010

STILL MISSING

OK guys....my back is pushed a little too far this year.  I need to hear from you if your name is on this list or I'll assume you want to run next year.  I need to have this information out to the judges chair and the fair committee and I am looking pretty irresponsible because I can't give it to them since I don't have it.  I understand that this year has been a little chaotic and some of that is my fault, but I think you have had more than enough time to at least contact me let alone get it in.  So this is your last reminder. 

Platform Essay
Brittney

Resume
Brittney

Bios
Brittney
Kelly (this one has to be my fault, I know you sent in all of your stuff but I can find everything but your bios, I am so sorry.  Will you send it again?)

Headshot
Lindsay
Nicole

Emailed Headshot (This one was short notice, I understand those who haven't gotten it thus far but I need it ASAP for the Fair Tabloid and my posters around town)
Kellie
Nicole
Katie
Stephany
Brittney
Lindsay

Talent Minus Tracks
Ashley
Laura
Kellie
Nicole
Katie
Brittney
Lindsey

PS...If you were able to attend the mock interview, call me and I'll discuss the notes the judges gave.  I think McCall is the only one that might not need to since she was last and was able to hear them first hand, everyone else interested call or stop by.  Thanks girls...

0 comments:

Post a Comment