Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CMN Reminderr

Just to clarify one more painful time, if you don't have your CMN $100 donation done and sent in before the pageant you will not be eligible to win. You need to either do it online And it will automatically send it in OR you need to print off the CMN check form to send In with your check. I have no control over this. Meaning if you are late there is nothing I can do to make you eligible to win. I will just have to inform the judges that you are not eligible to win any of the scholarships and/or the royalty. If you have any questions please contact me, otherwise I will assume you are aware that you are not eligible and quietly inform the judges. If you send in the check knowing it will arrive later than the night before the pageant you need to let me know and have proof somehow that it was sent off. If you send it within one week of the pageant I will assume that they will get it and it will show up on The online access I have to everyones status. Please don't procrastinate this. They said that it needs to be done two weeks prior to, but I think if you have it sent off before the pageant you should be fine BUT you have to show proof to me somehow. Good luck with that. I will see everyone on Thursday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment