Sunday, August 15, 2010

Congradulations Aimee, Katie, and Crystal!!!!

Congradulations girls, last night was phenomenal.  The judges were beyond impressed with our Iron County girls and we got so so many comments on the pageant itself.  It was by far without a close second the most incredible production to date and we wouldn't have been able to pull it off without you 12 girls and your calibur of talent, poise, and grace.  I'm so beyond proud right now I honestly can't even tell you.  You ALL represented your county well and made us shine.

DeLaney, oh DeLaney.  You outdid yourself last night and I'm so grateful we were able to utilize your talents.  I sat backstage with goosebumps and tears in my eyes listening to you sing "Whistle down the Wind" because it was a song I've wanted to hear performed for 16 years.  It was flawless, perfect, and so incredible.  Your dance with your dad was so perfect and moving and the choreography was amazing. 

Thank you so much girls, for allowing me the pleasure of getting to know you.  For the chance to watch you shine.  What an amazing night.  One of the best ever!

PS...in the chaos of last night I totally forgot my camera and have not a single one from last night.  If any of your families have pictures I could have for the blog I would sincerely appreciate it.  PLEASE!  Just email them to me.  Thanks Girls!  Hope to see some faces next year!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Thanks everyone for making it an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete