Sunday, July 24, 2011

Missing Paperwork Needed

OK....the dreaded "call everyone to repentance" post.  I've spoken to a few of you, I know the reasons but I need these tonight....no exceptions.  Kellie, Emilee, and Laura I'm pretty sure I lost some paperwork somehow and I apologize.  Will you please email them again to me?  So, if you see your name below, you need to get those items to me no later than tonight.  Thanks girls.  We're almost there.  I'll see everyone in the morning!  If you knew the battle I had some boys fighting over being able to drive 9 beauty queens down main you'd laugh :)  So awesome.

8x10 of Headshot
Rachel
Contract
Rachel
Crystal
CMN Registered
Rachel

**Amanda is the only one eligible to win, Kellie is $30 away, but as of right now no one else has qualified to run...  Just FYI to get on it!  Great job Amanda :)  SO....just a refresher, your form ( Local contestant Local Contestant CMN and Community Service Report) is due to me on our first rehearsal, August 10th however, your MONEY IS DUE TO BE MAILED IN AND FINISHED ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 7TH OR YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.  If you are mailing checks, don't forget to mail in each individual check with this form made out to Children's Miracle Network NOT MISS IRON COUNTY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment