Saturday, July 9, 2011

Couple of things...

#1 When I cancelled the makeup and hair workshop, I didn't realize that modeling was the combined with it.  SO....if there are more than one of you that would like to do one, I'll reschedule it...otherwise, we'll just keep it the way that it is.

#2 I rescheduled the second production number clean up rehearsal for the 5ht of August, I failed to remember that I am in charge of "Cedars Got Talent" that night and theres no way I can be there, so I think that I will ONCE AGAIN (sorry) reschedule it to the 6th.  Would you rather it in the day since its a weekend, or do you want to keep it at 6?  Leave a comment with what you'd rather and thats what we'll do.  Thanks for your patience girls.

#3 Just a friendly reminder that your paperwork is DUE ON FRIDAY, JULY 15TH AT THE PRODUCTION NUMBER REHEARSAL, AS WELL AS NEEDING TO BE REGISTERED WITH CMN. 

SECOND PRODUCTION REHEARSAL
RESCHEDULED TO AUGUST 6TH, (NOT AUGUST 5TH)

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested in attending the modeling workshop if other girls are. Thanks Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I vote to do August 6th production rehearsal during the day rather than evening. But either way will work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to do a modeling workshop, since I'm new to this. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete