Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank you girls who got back so promptly, I still need dress sizes and spelling of your name and your parents name for:

Kenzie
Crystal
Kellie
Miranda
Ashley
Rachel

(Aren't you girls so excited that the post of shame is back?!  Yay for the wicked awesome post of shame!!!  :)

**I am getting ready to login to my CMN account so if you haven't registered yet and would like to stay off of TOMORROW'S CMN post of shame, get registered today!  https://missamericaforkids.org/default.aspx If you have already done so in previous pageants you should be able to sign into your old account BUT YOU STILL have to register for this years pageant.  Just search for Iron County and register for it, its under Iron County not MISS Iron County  Go fight win!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sorry it took me so long to get registered and everything. My name is spelled Miranda Rae Blackwell and my parents names are Rhonda Blackwell and Kenneth Blackwell. My dress size is 8. :)

    ReplyDelete