Monday, May 24, 2010

Contestants I have registered...

OK so now I know that the contestants that successfully registered are:

Cicely Brown
Crystal Cardon
Cheyenne White

Everyone else needs to register.  Here are the basic instructions:

You need to click on the "New Contestant" icon found on http://www.missamerica4kids.org/  Click on that button and you will then see a scren that says "Registration > Create Profile.  Fill out the mandatory fileds (marked by an asterisk *) and click REGISTER at the bottom of the page.  Choose from the drop-down list of pageants (obviously find "Miss Iron County") and that should be it.  Please let me know if any of you have problems registering.  I don't want this to be a stress or cause you to feel overwhelmed.  If you feel like this please let me or Angela know so that we can help you.  Thanks girls.

1 comment:

  1. So am I registered? I thought I did it right but maybe not.

    ReplyDelete