Friday, May 21, 2010

And so it begins.....

Good to see those who were able to attend the meeting last night, I'm so excited for the pageant now that I"ve seen how stinkin cute you guys are!

A few reminders:

For those of you who weren't there last night I am assuming that if I don't hear from you regarding anything in your packet that you understand everything.  CMN money, when everything's due, etc.  IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BEFORE ITS DUE.

The other thing I forgot to mention last night was that the other event that is mandatory is the 24th of July parade.  You will all need to make sure you have EVERYONE WILL NEED CAPRIS OR LONG SHORTS AND WHITE T-SHIRT for the parade that you will all be in

If you weren't at the meeting last night then you need to register online with Children's Miracle Network ASAP.  Don't forget that YOU need to be responsible for mailing in your checks with the form (that I will attach to the blog) to the address listed on that form 2 weeks BEFORE the pageant.  Again, if you have any questions I will assume that you will let me or Angela know BEFORE its due.  We are so willing to help, but only if you ask, and ask before midnight the day before.  Its ok if its confusing, it confused me for a while :)

1 comment:

  1. After you log on, how do you edit your information? Sorry I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete