Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Parade--Line up at 9:30 am

I will have your shirts anytime after 12 noon tomarrow...if you want to wear some sort of cami or tank top under your shirt you can change at the parade if you don't get a chance to get it from me before hand.

-Line up is 400 East and Main, theres a church right there that will give you the information of where you're lining up. Or you can call my cell and I can give you the exact spot of where we're lining up.

-9:30 PROMPT. They always tell you to be there at like an hour before, I won't make you do that, I won't be there that early because you COOK in the sun...BUT the only way we can get away with showing up late is if everyone is on time...so please be there right at 9:30.

-My father in law is running for mayor and has asked all of his kids and grandkids to be in there parade with him...that means you girls will be on your own. Please listen to Erika if she asks you to do something or be somewhere. I will meet you at the end of the parade. I'll be there to line up, but then I'll need to go with my husband and kids.

-if you have any questions you are welcome to call me, again you are welcome to come get your shirts, otherwise I'll see you on Friday at 9:30 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment