Friday, July 24, 2009

GOOD JOB IN THE PARADE!

I'm sure you're thinking, "how hard is it to wave and look pretty, right?" But I was glad all of you were on time and thank you to Aimee, Jacey, and Bri for helping me in the morning...much appreciated. If your family took any cute pictures, send them to me and I'll post them here.

I HAVE YOUR DRESSES FOR THE PRODUCTION NUMBER AT MY HOUSE....call me, and let me know when you want to come get them. I am leaving out of town on monday and will be till friday night. I would highly recommend calling me BEFORE I leave so that if alterations are necessary we will know way ahead of time. So call.

Thanks again girls, much appreciated. Don't forget the FUN RUN on Saturday at 8:30 am...You have to be there and have your sponsors done. Please make sure you have it taken care of. We will see you saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment