Sunday, June 20, 2010

Congratulations Aimee and Erika!!



What competition there was this year at Miss Utah.  Aimee held her own and had SUCH a great onstage question, it was concrete and personal and I loved it.  She played her piano piece the best I have ever seen her play with emotion and awesome stage presence.  She looked stunning and I'm so proud of her.  Great job Aimee!!  My camera's battery died so I will post more when I get them from everyone else's camera.

And of course my Erika, Miss Southern Utah got 3rd attendant!  Are you kidding me?!?!?  From hundreds of girls, down to 54, down to 10 and she came in 4th in the state.  She worked hard, looked amazing and I'm so proud.  I would also like to point out that aside from 3rd attendant, I am even more so proud of the fact that out of ALL the contestants, Erika recieved the first annual lifetime achievement award for best platform and the service that she has done.  I am so proud of both of you girls, great job!



On a side note. Becki Bronson our Interview Coach came to cheer both girls on and it was her birthday so we took her to the Blue Iguana where they absolutely mortified her by singing on the guitar Happy Birthday in spanish.  So awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment