Monday, August 3, 2009

Scholarships

If any of you are planning to use scholarships for this coming fall you need to specify where you will plan to use it so that I can get that to the county and increase your chances of being able to. Since the pageant lies so close to when school starts, the county has to start processing that voucher. If they know ahead of time who wants it where, if that person gets any scholarship money its faster and all that. Thanks girls. Just leave a comment below, you can click on "anonymous" and just type your name at the bottom.

8 comments:

  1. I would just want to use it for next year since I have this fall and spring covered, would that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use it for Evans...

    Hailey Drew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just use my for my tuition this fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dixie State
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUU
    Chelsea Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUU
    Brianna Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUU or Snow

    Danielle Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are cash scholarships, so as long as it is education based you can use it towards any school, music lessons, tutoring, books and fees, etc. email me for more info marizhawn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete